PCWorld Digital Magazine FAQ
Subscription Account Access
Here you can change your address, pay your bill, inquire about a missing issue, and ask other questions. Answers to commonly asked questions are provided in the FAQ below.
- Subscribe with us and access PCWorld on nearly any device »
Newsstand, monthly recurring subscriptions, and single purchases
- Buy monthly recurring subscriptions and single purchase issues »
- We also can be found on these other newsstands »
Frequently Asked Questions - PCWorld Magazine
Answers to questions you may have about your PCWorld subscription:
- How can I contact PCWorld about my subscription?
- Once subscribed, how do I view PCWorld Digital Magazine?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to read my digital issues?
- How do I read the issue in the responsive view?
- How can I delete a downloaded issue from my library, or restore it after it's deleted?
- How do I use bookmarks in the magazine?
- How much disk space does the PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.) app use?
- Will digital archives be available? If so, will there be a charge to access the archives?
- I don't see the issues I've purchased or downloaded.
- I can't download one or more issues. I get an error when downloading a particular issue.
- Can I transfer my subscription to another device?
- All of the text disappeared on the screen. How do I get it back?
- My app keeps crashing. What can I do?
- How do I access my subscription on a Windows or Nook device?
- How do I subscribe to the PCWorld Digital Magazine on iOS or purchase a single issue?
- I have a subscription to digital copies of PCWorld magazine that are provided through Zinio. Can I get those issues in the PCWorld Digital Magazine app instead?
- Will the free Zinio Reader work on my computer?
- Where do I go if I have technical questions about the Zinio Reader?
- What if I don't want to continue with the digital PCWorld?
- What do I do if I encounter a problem that isn't mentioned here?
Q: How can I contact PCWorld about my subscription?
If your question is not answered here or if you need to contact us for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org金沙. Make sure to include your name, address and email address that is used to receive your subscription.
Q: Once subscribed, how do I view PCWorld Digital Magazine?
PCWorld issues currently go on sale the 1st Tuesday of each month. (Example: The April 2020 issue goes on sale Tuesday, April 7th).
Please note, Holidays and other factors may very occasionally cause this date to shift.
To access your digital issues, choose either of the options below.
Option 1. (easiest)
For browser-based access on any device (desktop/pc and mobile), follow the instructions below for our "web app":
a. Visit: http://pcworld.zinioapps.com
4399js金沙b. Click the icon in far upper right corner and select "Register"
4399js金沙c. Register using your email address and a new password of your choice
d. Once in, click "My Library" to access your issues as they become available
4399js金沙 An iOS and Android app is available on the App Store and Google Play for mobile phones and tablets. Use the following directions to install and get access to your issues:
4399js金沙a. Tap on Account
b. Tap on Sign In
c. Tap on Print + Digital Subscriber
d. Enter your email address, tap Continue
e. Create a password
f. Tap on the Library tab to access your issues.
To access your digital issues, choose either of the options below.
Q: Do I need to be connected to the internet to read my issues?
If you are accessing PCWorld Digital Magazine using the "web app" (option #1 above), you will need internet access. If you are using a traditional app (option #2 above) you can download issues and view them offline from within the app.
Q: How do I read the issue in the responsive view?
While in the issue, tap the screen so that the thumbnails appear. Below the thumbnails, tap on the Text icon to read articles in responsive mode (or Text view). Tap again to go back to PDF view.
Q: How can I delete a downloaded issue from my library, or restore it after it's deleted?
From the My Library tab, tap and hold for 2 seconds on the cover you wish to delete. It will reveal the Delete button for that issue. Tap Delete. To restore an issue, tap the Issues tab to bring up avaliable issues. Tap the cover that you wish to download and it will reveal the Download |Subscribe | Preview options. Tap Download.
Q: How do I use bookmarks in the magazine?
4399js金沙To bookmark a page, simply tap on the page that you wish to bookmark. It will bring up bottom menu bar. Tap the star icon. To retrieve your bookmarks, tap anywhere to reveal th app menus and tap the star in the upper right corner. It will take you to My Bookmarks which lists all saved bookmarks.
Q: How much disk space does the PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.) app use?
The file size of the app is approximately 100MB. However, the space that the app takes will depends on the number of issues you have downloaded on your device.
Q: Will digital archives be available? If so, will there be a charge to access the archives?
Each issue you receive remains stored on your device for easy access and archiving and can be deleted and downloaded again. Back issues going back to January 2012 are available for purchase and download.
Q: I don't see the issues I've purchased or downloaded.
If the issues you've purchased are not listed in your Issues and you are an existing subscriber, check that you are connected to the internet, and also try logging out and back in to your account. If it still doesn't appear, please contact us at email@example.com for help. Provide your name, address, and email so we can locate your account, or go to our to verify the issue is in your account.
Q: I can't download one or more issues. I get an error when downloading a particular issue.
4399js金沙Try in a location with a good Wi-Fi connection and check that your device has enough space. If the app indicates that an update is available for the issue, download the update and then try to download your issue again.
Q: Can I transfer my subscription to another device?
You may access your purchased issues or subscription on another device running the PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.) app.
- If you purchased the PCWorld Digital magazine directly with us, sign in to your PCWorld subcription with your email address and password. For more information about how to sign in to your PCWorld account, .
- If you received your issues by purchasing a single issue or a monthly recurring subscription from within the app, you can restore your issues. To learn more about how to restore your issues, .
Q: All of the text disappeared on the screen. How do I get it back?
Swipe to the adjoining page, either left or right. It will trigger the page to load again on your device.
Q: My app keeps crashing. What can I do?
Try closing down the app, or turning your device off and then turning it back on. Lastly, try deleting and reinstalling the app. If none of those solutions work, please contact us for assistance and include as much information about your device and OS.
Q: How do I access my subscription on a Windows or Nook device?
The PCWorld Digital Edition is available on Windows and Nook through Zinio's app. In order to use the Zinio app on your device, download it directly from Zinio.
- Enter your email address and Activate
- Register with Zinio
Once you've purchased your subscription, you will be directed to Zinio to register for your account. Be sure to register with the same email address you used when you bought the Replica Edition of PCWorld through Zinio.
- Download the Zinio app, open the app, tap 'open book' icon to Log In and see your issues.
Once the app is installed, tap Open. Alternatively, you can find the Zinio icon in your apps library. Once you've opened the Zinio app, tap the "open book" icon and Log In. Tap Log In4399js金沙 and sign in to your PCWorld subscription account.
If you do not see the Join Zinio and Sign In prompts, tap the More button and then tap Settings. In Account Settings, under Log In, enter the email address and the password to your PCWorld subscription account. After successfully signing in, you will be redirected to the Zinio app's home screen. You may also click the Back button to return to the home screen.
- Go to your library and start reading!
Tap the Read icon, and you will go to your Library. Click the arrow over an issue to download it. A status bar will let you know how fast the issue is downloading. Once the download begins, you can start to read it!
Q: How do I subscribe to the PCWorld Digital Magazine on iOS or purchase a single issue?
There are a variety of ways you can subscribe. If you would like an annual subscription, you can visit: ybloyr.icu/subscribe.
For monthly recurring subscriptions or single issue purchases, once you have downloaded the PCWorld Digital Magazine app from , ensure that your device is connected to the internet and tap on the "Store" icon. Here you can purchase a monthly recurring subscription or purchase single issues.
Q: I have a subscription to digital copies of PCWorld magazine that are provided through Zinio. Can I get those issues in the PCWorld Digital Magazine app instead?
No, the subscription processes are different. If you prefer to receive PCWorld digitally as an interactive app, you'll need to cancel your existing PCWorld subscription with Zinio, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have cancelled there are a variety of ways you can subscribe. If you would like an annual subscription, you can visit ybloyr.icu/subscribe.
To purchase monthly recurring subscriptions or single issue purchases, once you have downloaded the , ensure that your device is connected to the internet and tap on the "Store" icon. Here you can purchase a monthly recurring subscription or purchase single issues.
Q: Will the free Zinio Reader work on my computer?
The Zinio Reader works on both PC and Macintosh computers. The PC version works with Windows 8 or higher, and the Mac version works with Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. You can download the Zinio Reader by visiting: or .
Q: Where do I go if I have technical questions about the Zinio Reader?
Please go to for answers to additional technical questions you might have. Questions can also be directed to Zinio Customer Service; visit or call them at 888-946-4666, Monday through Friday, from 7AM to 6PM (Pacific).
Q: What if I don't want to continue with the digital PCWorld?
Please contact email@example.com and include your: full name, address, zip or mailing code, and email address that is registered with your subscription. We will look up your account information based on the information provided, so please include as much detail as possible.
Q: What should I do if I encounter a problem that isn't mentioned here?
Send an email to ybloyr.icu Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem with as much details as possible, and be sure to answer the following questions:
- Which device are you using?
- What version of the app are you using?
- What operating system are you running? (To find out, first go to the Settings app on your device and select Device. Next, select About. Under the System Version heading, you will find the version of the OS you are using.
- Were other apps running in the background when you first encountered the problem?
- How strong is your internet connection?
4399js金沙Please contact your device's manufacturer for support issues about the device or OS.